This quick and simple recipe for Gazebo Room Oven Roasted Garlic can be used for so many things. Use it in your favorite recipe to add a sweet, rich mellow garlic flavor, or use it as a spread like you would with a bruschetta or tapenade.
1 Clove Garlic
4 oz. Gazebo Room Greek, Balsamic or Lite Greek Salad Dressing
Prep time: 5 Minutes
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
– Take 1 clove of garlic, peel off the outer layers of skin and cut about 1/2 inch off of the top.
– Soak the clove in your favorite Gazebo Room Dressing for 5 minutes.
– Place the clove, cut side up, in an oven proof dish or baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil.
– Bake at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until the garlic is soft and spreadable.