Welcome to Gazebo Room Salad Dressing!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Gazebo Room Salad Dressing’s Website.
Gazebo Room Salad Dressing is located at:
Lewisberry, PA 17339
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Gazebo Room Salad Dressing’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Gazebo Room Salad Dressing owns the intellectual property rights for all material on https://www.gazeboroom.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.gazeboroom.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.gazeboroom.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.gazeboroom.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.gazeboroom.com
Redistribute content from Gazebo Room Salad Dressing (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Gazebo Room Salad Dressing does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Gazebo Room Salad Dressing, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Gazebo Room Salad Dressing shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Gazebo Room Salad Dressing reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Gazebo Room Salad Dressing a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Gazebo Room Salad Dressing; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Gazebo Room Salad Dressing’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Like most website operators, Gazebo Room Salad Dressings collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Gazebo Room Salad Dressings’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Gazebo Room Salad Dressings’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Gazebo Room Salad Dressings may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gazebo Room Salad Dressings also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.gazeboroom.com blog posts. Gazebo Room Salad Dressings only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Gazebo Room Salad Dressings’ websites choose to interact with Gazebo Room Salad Dressings in ways that require Gazebo Room Salad Dressings to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Gazebo Room Salad Dressings gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog athttps://www.gazeboroom.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Gazebo Room Salad Dressings may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Gazebo Room Salad Dressings does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Gazebo Room Salad Dressings uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Gazebo Room Salad Dressings – by purchasing Gazebo Room Salad Dressings’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Gazebo Room Salad Dressings collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Gazebo Room Salad Dressings. Gazebo Room Salad Dressings does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Website Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of shipping date, you may return any products in unopened condition for a full refund or exchange, less shipping and handling charges. A 20% restocking and handling fee will be charged. Please note that shipping damage is the responsibility of the carrier and is not a reason to return a product. We will assist you, where possible, in settling your claim with the carrier. You are responsible for all shipping charges to return the item unless we made an error in shipping your order (e.g., the product we shipped is not the one you ordered).
How to Return Merchandise
To return merchandise, please follow these steps:
Call our Customer Service Department at 1.800.322.7252 to obtain the information you need to include with your return, including your original order number and the name and address where the product was shipped.
Ensure the product(s) is properly packaged to prevent shipping damage. We recommend that returned products be placed in the original packaging. Include your Returned Goods Authorization (see above) and a copy of your sales receipt or invoice that shows your name and address. You are responsible for return shipping costs. If the items were delivered to you defective (not damaged in shipping), we will refund the cost of return postage to your credit card.
Send your package back using the shipper of your choice to the address below. Keep your shipping receipt until the credit for your return has been processed.
Please allow a minimum of 14 days for your refund to account for receipt and processing of your return. We will refund the value of the product total plus any taxes you were charged (excluding delivery charges). Refunds will be given in the same form of payment remitted.