Mediterranean Tortellini Salad
Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 Servings
- 2 lbs. tortellini
- 2 cups fresh asparagus tips
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives (pitted, sliced)
- 4 tbsp. grated romano or parmesan cheese
Dressing: 6 oz. Gazebo Room Greek Salad Dressing and Marinade
Preparation: Cook pasta as directed to al dente, drain and place in a large mixing bowl. In a medium skillet, sauté asparagus tips in 1-2 oz. of Greek dressing until tender. Add asparagus to pasta along with tomatoes, parsley and olives. Add remainder of dressing and mix vigorously. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NOTES: Grated cheese may be mixed into the salad or sprinkled over the top at time of serving.