This quick and simple recipe for Gazebo Room Oven Roasted Garlic can be used for so many things. Use it in your favorite recipe to add a sweet, rich mellow garlic flavor, or use it as a spread like you would with a bruschetta or tapenade.
1 Clove Garlic
4 oz. Gazebo Room Greek, Balsamic or Lite Greek Salad Dressing
Prep time: 5 Minutes
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
– Take 1 clove of garlic, peel off the outer layers of skin and cut about 1/2 inch off of the top.
– Soak the clove in your favorite Gazebo Room Dressing for 5 minutes.
– Place the clove, cut side up, in an oven proof dish or baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil.
– Bake at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until the garlic is soft and spreadable.
If you would like to hear more recipes, you can ask about different Gazebo Room Dressing flavors, courses, or ingredients, like chicken, pasta, Seafood, vegetarian and more, or say exit to leave the skill.